Technically, women are not paid for their eggs. If one lady produces 10 eggs, and another one produces 20, they both get paid the same. The money an egg donor gets is for the time and the inconvenience. They have to take fertility drugs, give themselves injections, and go through egg retrieval. So the payment is for compensation. And of course everyone is screened. They look at the background of the girl and see if she's healthy.
But what if the girl really isn't into it? Is it still right if she's just doing it for money?
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MakeMoney/story?id=7493804&page=1
But what if the girl really isn't into it? Is it still right if she's just doing it for money?
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MakeMoney/story?id=7493804&page=1
oh jeeze! thats a lot of money. i mean i guess it is kind of bad to do it just for the money but if someone REALLY needs the money then its ok cause it will help them and help someone else so no matter what, its a win win scenario.
ReplyDeleteDude. We have talked about this before. I am for sure doing this as soon as I hit 21, well if I get accepted and my eggs are fertile enough and all. Plus If I myself do have fertile eggs they will just be wasted considering there is no possible way you use all of them in your life time. There are some people out there that aren’t fortunate enough to have children themselves, and will possibly need the means of Invitro-fertilization, segregation, etc. I would love to help out in the future.
ReplyDelete